Hybrid events are a mixture of in-person events feeling with a virtual experience. They allow all the in-person attendees to have a real-life experience in the virtual environment, with no limitation whatsoever on the number of participants attending the event. Now, Hybrid Event Services are trending across the globe. With its hybrid part especially being loved by the audience with no geographical boundaries & no other sort of restrictions.
In this blog we will be discussing different types of hybrid event solutions, explaining some important terms & listing some of the popular hybrid platforms of 2022.
What are Hybrid Event Services
Hybrid events have come up as a solution for those events that can be held on the ground as well as virtually. They play a very crucial role in allowing remote attendees to watch your event live when they are unable to watch it in person due to any circumstances.
Tradeshows, hybrid expo services, virtual fairs, etc. are some of the most common examples of hybrid events. Below are some of the cases which favour the hosting of hybrid events –
- When it comes to limitations on inviting the number of attendees due to capacity issues of the venue, hybrid events can be hosted for those ones who want to attend your show at any cost.
- Attendees cannot watch your event in person because of some health issues & safety concerns. These events can help them watch their content live within their comfort zone.
- Due to large travel expenditures, travelling off to far places just for the event might not suit some individuals. In this case, too, hybrid event platforms help to watch their favourite event just where they wanted.
What are the Different types of Hybrid Events?
Basically, there are two types of hybrid events namely – External Hybrid events & Internal Hybrid Events. We will be discussing both of them one by one –
External Hybrid Events
These are the programs that are mostly focused on viewers, clients & customers . by transforming these events to give a hybrid look thus overall increase the attendee count for the event along with lowering the carbon footprint.
Some of the common examples of these types of events include – product demonstrations, hybrid launch platforms, customer conferences, etc.
Internal Hybrid Events
These are hosted with the motto of benefiting the internal stakeholders of an organization which includes – staff members, officials, etc. It should be noted that all members of an organization cant be gathered together under a single roof.
Some of the popular examples of these types of events include – global town halls, large team meetings, spirit weeks, etc. For hosting these events, all you need to do is just pick up a venue and the rest of your company members will attend the event virtually.
Popular Hybrid Event Platforms of 2022
Here is the list of some of the popular webinar platforms which are packed with exciting features & best audience experience. This will help you in finding your best one for the event –
- Dreamcast is one of the leading service providers when it comes to virtual even solutions. It is in one solution which offers features like – hybrid town halls, hybrid tradeshows, virtual conferences, and much more.
- It comes with a WhatsApp automation feature which is remarkable when it comes to providing convenient & feasible options for the audience.
- This is one of the most comprehensive platforms for all your event requirements.
- It can easily host 3D virtual exhibitions as well as interactive 2D sessions.
- Ibentos is well known for hosting – professional b2b meetings, as well as buyer-seller, meets.
- It is driven by an AI-powered virtual platform that is highly engaging and loaded with interactive features.
- This platform is mostly suited for community meetings & network-building campaigns.
- Hubs101 provides hybrid event services that benefit the audience through its easy consumption of content anytime & anywhere.
- If you are looking for a hybrid event solution for educational purposes, event owl might be the perfect fit for you.
- It is loaded with features like – gamification, social feeds, surveys, and much more.
- It has also set higher standards for client support throughout the onboarding process.
- It is a full-featured hybrid event software that comes with customizable branding active agendas, end-to-end security & event management features that attract lots of audiences worldwide.
- It offers real-time analytics, AI captioning, and much more.
- This software is far better than traditional white-labelling ones. It has a unique custom URL which is provided to every event organizer with fully customized event options.
- It has a resolution of 1080p for hosting every event which is also the highest streaming quality currently available.
- It has an integrated platform that is best suited for hosting in-person as well as hybrid events.
- They also offer the security of paperless & contactless transactions for the audience.
- This platform provides some out-of-the-box functionalities for ensuring personalized & seamless experiences for their audiences.
- It allows the app users to choose their level of engagement in their downloaded app feature sections respectively.
- It is one of the leading hybrid meeting platforms for the management of the registration process digitally.
- It is extensively used for the creation of mailing campaigns for in-person events and provides a virtual environment for attendees.
- It supports live streaming, video conferencing, chat rooms & downloadable content which are best suited for higher audience engagement practices.
- It also has built-in intelligent networking capabilities which provide a wonderful experience for the viewers.
- It is basically designed for the specialization in design, management & delivery of hybrid events.
- It thus offers dedicated team support for fulfilling the prime objectives of the organizers.
- Brella is one of the most used hybrid event live streaming services which is loaded with virtual event solutions such as – virtual meetings, town halls, live streams, and much more.
- It can also be used as a central event hub for the proper management of running events.
- It is in one solution for all your virtual event requirements which comes up with a pocket-friendly option.
- Its event management technology offers to collect, manage & analyze data related to the attendees as well as the completed event.
- It is basically the hybrid event solution that is used for the online review of any type of application.
- It is a kind of software platform which helps you to grow your awards, fellowship, and much more with its intelligent technology.
Angel Events Connects
- They have their in-house virtual platform which can be used for organizing hybrid events with the ongoing live in-person event.
- They use AI-recommended content strategies for hosting hybrid events that are the best experiences in terms of audience engagement & interaction.
- It is a simple and powerful Saas Platform that is a kind of one-stop solution for all your scientific & academic events.
- It comes with embedded video presentations which are specially designed for conducting hybrid & other virtual events.
- MootUp is one of the leading platforms for hybrid events with its 3D user experience for your target audience globally.
- It provides an immersive virtual experience for the audience sitting at remote locations & who are unable to attend the event in person due to any circumstances.
- It is the one-stop solution for planning & running in-person as well as hybrid events with higher deliverable efficiency & greater impact on the audience.
- It is one of the most popular hybrid event platforms which is the right place for designing your website, selling tickets, and even promoting strategies.
- Hubilo offers 24/7 dedicated customer support with its designated client experience manager who is considered to be great when it comes to technicalities of any event.
- It comes with tools that provide in-depth analytics of post-event metrics for performance improvisation tactics.
- It provides webcasting services for corporate communications and mostly works on its cloud-based servers.
- It has a simple interface that is very easy to navigate through your web browser and dedicated chat support for resolving any technical glitch that occurs during ongoing events.
Read also – How-to-organize-a-sporting-event ?
Hybrid event solutions tend to serve the audience in both ways. There is no doubt that these events are revenue generating with their broad audience reach across the globe and offering their best-in-class services to enhance user experience.