If you are looking for a quick guide that could assist you in creating a new Outlook account, then you have luckily landed on the right pages as in this blog, we will be sharing a quick guide to signing up for Outlook email.
So without wasting any further moment, let us jump on to the steps to create a new Outlook account.
Steps to Create a New Outlook Account
As we vowed, Here are the steps through which you can make a Outlook account :
- In the first step, you have to open your desired browser and drive to the outlook sign up page and click on the “Create Free Account”.
- Now you were asked to provide the Username, simply enter the username in the given blank. You can also shift the domain from Outlook.com to hotmail.com if you prefer a Hotmail address, after that press on Next button.
- In this step, you will be asked to Enter a Password, so make sure you create a strong password as it is easy to remember for you as well as hard to guess for anyone. After entering the password, click on the Next button.
- Now, fill out the First Name and Last Name in the respective blanks, then tap on the Next button to proceed.
- In this step, you have to select your Country/Region and enter your date of birth, after that press the Next button.
- The next step for you is to fill out the Captcha from the image in the given blank and hit on the Next button, Now Outlook will inaugurate your new Outlook account and showcase you the Welcome Screen.
Hurrah! You have learned how to sign up for Outmail Email, now you can log in to your Outlook account and configure it to access through email programs on desktops and mobile phones.
For more detailed information on this topic or contrary to that, you can check out Emailspedia.com website.