Everybody offers custom golf balls.
One reason numerous limited-time items merchants, and in any event, outdoor supplies makers, get into UV printing is explicitly FOR golf balls.
All things considered – golf is all over and individuals will spend on competition logos.
In any case, while golf balls are exceptionally well known, there’s additionally a lot of rivalry in the commercial center. So niching down into something somewhat more explicit could be a BIG win for your customization business.
Offering custom ping pong balls could just place your business in a more beneficial spot, utilizing similar devices you use to do custom golf balls.
Printing Ping Pong Balls versus Golf Balls
Golf balls must be at any rate 1.68″ in width, ping pong balls are 1.57″ in breadth.
On account of this negligible distinction in width, ping pong balls will fit pleasantly into the golf ball dance sold on Colman and Company.
What’s more, since both outdoor supplies makers (of b-balls, volleyballs and golf balls) have received our Compress UV Printers we chose to test ping pong balls also.
This is what we found.
- They print flawlessly at fine print mode, with no requirement for additional fine mode
- When cleaned with isopropyl liquor the bond is amazing
- You can print 60 balls on the dance – making it a productive cycle – full bed print time would be roughly 6 minutes.
- They are economical to print – we printed 20 ping pong balls and the absolute ink cost for each of the 20 balls was one a large portion of a penny! A bed of 60 balls would cost somewhat more and a penny and half to print.
- It is absolutely possible that you could print 540+ ping pong balls every hour.
Ping pong balls don’t should be utilized only for ping pong – games like brew pong utilize these balls, bingo and lottery machines utilize these sort balls, they can be enriching like “eyes” for Halloween – the rundown goes on.