The IIT-JEE exam is considered one of the biggest challenges in the life of students aspiring to get admission into the best engineering colleges, especially the IITs.
And what makes cracking the exam more challenging is the fact that every year lakhs of students appear for it. Therefore, if you are also preparing for the JEE Main, you must get the best books for JEE recommended by toppers.
The right kind of study material will help you understand the vast syllabus and aid you in making a workable study strategy.
Following your study plan rigorously, along with equipping yourself with the best books for JEE Main, you can score well in the exam and grab a seat in one of the IITs.
But how do you get the best books out of so many options available in the market?
We have the right answer for you.
You can begin with shortlisting the ones that have explained the most complex topics in an easy and simple-to-understand way. Once you make a list of all the books, find which one covers the entire syllabus.
The syllabus for JEE is quite vast, and missing any topic can cost you your dream of getting into your preferred engineering college.
Apart from the syllabus, another important thing you can look for in the books is whether they contain previous years’ question papers or not. By practicing the question papers, you can know the exam pattern and learn to solve the maximum number of questions in a limited time. Books containing diagrams and images are very helpful when it comes to having a precise understanding of a topic.
In order to help you in your efforts to find the best books for JEE Main, we are here to help.
GR Bathla books are one of the best books students go for to pace up their exam preparation. They are written by experts having years of experience, and everything is explained in a simplified manner to help students get hold of complex concepts.
Here are some of the best GR Bathla Books you can pick to benefit your JEE preparation.
Physics contains both theoretical and practical problems, and with the right books, you can conquer the knowledge for both.
- Concepts Of Physics For JEE Vol-I (Mechanics-A) by G.C. Agrawal, Anurag Misra
- Check Your Physics For JEE by Sharma. Moonat
- GRB Kota Question Bank Physics For JEE (Part-I & II) by Girish Gaur
- GRB Objective Physics (1st & 2nd Year) For JEE by Dr. Pramod Agarwal
- Physics For JEE Vol.-I by G. C. Agrawal
Chemistry is a subject that talks about concepts, and to understand those concepts better, you need the best study material.
- Concepts Of Organic Chemistry by Tandon • Pandey • Virmani
- Numerical Chemistry by Dr. P. Bahadur
- Check Your Chemistry For JEE by Birthare. Verma
- GRB Kota Question Bank Inorganic Chemistry For JEE by Ankit Agarwal / Dr. Sonal Rajora
- GRB Kota Question Bank Organic Chemistry For JEE by Dr. Sonal Rajora
- GRB Kota Question Bank Physical Chemistry For JEE (Part-2) by Ankit Agarwal
- GRB Objective Chemistry (1st & 2nd Year) by Dr. P. Bahadur
- Advanced Problems In Inorganic Chemistry For JEE (Main & Advanced) by Kapil Kumar Wadhwa
- Advanced Problems In Organic Chemistry (With Solutions) For JEE (Advanced) by Himanshu Pandey
Students consider mathematics a tough subject because of the comprehensive problems that require a good grasp of logic & rules. To score well in the subject, you should practice the right way with the best mathematics books for JEE.
- Check Your Mathematics For JEE by Khatri. Chouksay
- GRB Kota Question Bank Mathematics For JEE by Shashikant Vaishnav
- GRB Perfect Mathematics (Volume 1st & 2nd) by Dr. J. P. Arya
- Problems In Algebra (With Solutions) by Sameer Bansal
- Problems In Calculus(With Solutions) by Sameer Bansal
- Problems In Coordinate Geometry, Trigonometry, Vectors & 3D Geometry For JEE (With Solutions) by Sameer Bansal
These are some of the best books for JEE recommended by toppers. By making these books a part of your preparation strategy, you can get a precise understanding of tough topics and achieve better results.
Cracking the IIT-JEE becomes easier if you have the dedication, enthusiasm, and the best books. Make a feasible study plan and follow it to cover the entire syllabus before time. Pick on the revision to make sure you have covered every topic to achieve the highest score.