Why do heels crack? How can it be treated at home? Take help of Ayurveda and get health.
Reading the eda is a common practice. Many people have cracked heels due to dryness in the heels of their feet. Because of this, burning, pain, fungus and sometimes blood comes out of it, he also has to bear it. By the way, the bursting of ADO has become a common thing, but according to Ayurveda, anything abnormal is happening in our body, the result of it is seen in the external and internal parts of the body.
So if you look at it in this way, then why do these torn heels happen?
How is it treated? It is very important for you to know this. Before these painful broken bones are treated, it is important to know the reason for its occurrence.
Usually, when the sensitive skin on the soles of the feet and ADO becomes dry, it cracks. There are cracks in the audio due to dryness in the feet. And this is what is called ADO burst. Patients with diabetes also have an increased risk of heel rupture due to lack of blood sugar control. The weight of the whole body of the overweight people comes only on the feet, due to which the skin of the ankles gets torn. Therefore, if it is left as normal, then later the way of getting infection in this crack also opens up.
Why did the heel burst?
- The main reason for cracked heels is the lack of calcium in the body.
- Using soap on the feet, which contains a lot of chemicals.
- Consuming excessive junk food items like pizza, burger etc.
- Deficiency of vitamins, minerals etc.
- not taking proper care of feet
- Eating a nutritionally deficient diet.
- Soaking the feet in hot water for a long time.
- The heels often crack in the cold season.
- from thyroid disease.
- By not consuming milk.
- Lack of moisture in the feet.
- When you do not drink enough water, the heels also crack due to lack of water in the body.
- Due to diseases like obesity, psoriasis and arthritis, there can also be complaints of cracked heels.
- Consuming excessively rough food can lead to dryness in the body, due to which the heels can crack.
Psoriasis called palmoplantar pustulosis specifically affects the palms of the hands and the soles of the feet. You need to treat this type of psoriasis and take psoriasis treatment from experts. Use Best Cream For Scalp Psoriasis that is prescribed by doctors.
Home Remedies for Cracked Heels- Tips To Cure Crack Heels
- Aloe vera gel is very beneficial for the skin. Just as it nourishes the skin, in the same way it is also helpful in filling the cracks of the heels quickly. Wash your feet thoroughly before sleeping at night. Then apply aloe vera gel on it. Wear thin socks over it.
- Take a ripe banana. Massage it and apply it on the torn ankles. Let it dry for 15 minutes, then wash it off, then apply moisturizer on the feet and leave it like this overnight.
- Make a paste by mixing milk and honey. Apply it on cracked heels. Let dry Then wash off with cold water. This gives a lot of nutrition to the feet.
- Take rice flour. Add honey to it. Put it on. Wash off when dry. Honey provides moisture to the skin, while rice flour removes roughness.
- Clean the feet thoroughly. Then apply coconut oil on it. Even if there is bleeding from the ankles, coconut oil is also very beneficial as it has anti-inflammatory properties and antimicrobial properties.
- In the problem of cracked heels, take glycerin and rose water. Mix them. Apply it on the feet. This will make your cracked heels soft.
- Take glycerin and rose water in the problem of cracked heels. Mix them. Apply it on the feet. This will make your cracked heels soft.
Your Diet in Cracks on Heel Problem
To cure cracked heels, your diet should be like this:-
- Green leafy vegetables should be consumed.
- Milk, curd, butter etc. aliphatic and sweet foods should be consumed.
- If you want to get rid of cracked heels then make a habit of drinking more and more water. Drink 2 to 3 liters of water daily.
- The problem of cracked feet, cracked ankles can also be overcome by keeping the right diet. Eat milk, curd, fresh vegetables, meat and other nutritious foods for the right diet.
In this way, the diagnosis of any disease, if it is done correctly and correctly, then its solution is definitely found. According to Ayurveda, by keeping your lifestyle in mind, you can get rid of many such common and common diseases.
To keep your nature balanced, it is also very important to get a pulse test done by the right doctor.
Where can I find such doctors?
Niramay Swasthyam, run by Lakshmi Narayan Charitable Trust, Vaidya Yogesh Vani ji provides free pulse tests and diagnosis any diseases. Book your appointment soon at Niramay Swasthya to get rid of any of your ailments in a natural and Ayurvedic way of life.
It is a compulsion to get health by spending money restlessly after the arrival of diseases.
But to maintain health, before the disease comes, it is prudent to get the pulse test done and get the body examined to walk the necessary path.
Scalp Psoriasis Permanent Treatment