Using the SBCGlobal email settings on Outlook to configure the email there is very easy. It also helps you to save a lot of time and energy while you are managing your emails. Read the blog to know how to do so without breaking a sweat.
Steps to setup SBCGlobal email on Outlook
- Open Outlook on your device and click on the file section and then click on the “add account”, to begin with.
- From there, you will need to tick on the “manual setup or additional server types” to proceed further.
- Now you will need to choose either the “IMAP or POP” option from the “choose service” option and then click on next.
- Now, type your email address and password and choose POP as your account type.
- In the next window, you will need to fill in the SBCGlobal email settings correctly for both incoming and outgoing servers.
- You will now need to click on more settings and do the same again.
- Once you are done, move to the advanced tab and tick yes for the options needed.
- Save the changes that you made once you are done and click on finish.
For more info, you may contact the SBCGlobal email support and help center.