Quick And Finest Methods to Configure Netgear Orbi!
In today’s modern world, many people rely on the internet to do their online shopping and surfing. But, sometimes people can’t get a good internet connection from their modem, which can cause problems. So, we suggest using the Netgear Orbi router, which will give you a fast and reliable internet connection.
However, in this post, we are going to tell you about the Netgear Orbi login and its setup because when new users get the Netgear Orbi in their home they face minor issues during the configuration. So, in order to solve this issue we give you the step-by-step guidance about the Orbi.
If you want to learn about the Netgear Orbi configuration then read this post without skipping any single point. Otherwise, you will not get the Netgear Orbi setup done successfully. Now let’s start with the methods of Netgear Orbi.
Methods to configure Netgear Orbi
Here, we tell you about the two most preferable methods that are very easy to perform. The names of the methods are Manual method and Netgear Orbi application. These two methods are very useful because through these methods people do not face any problems during the configuration process.
In the next section, we discussed both methods in detail. You just need to go through them and perform one of them method according to your comfort. Now, we start with the manual method first.
Manual Method to Setup Orbi Router
In this method you need to perform outlined steps:
- First, you need to unbox your Netgear Orbi router and take a small check to make sure you get non-damaged devices.
- Give the power supply by putting the router adapter into the power socket and turning on the power button.
Once you complete the above step you need to take a quality Ethernet cable in your hand to connect the Orbi router and modem. Ensure that you insert one end into the Orbi router and the other end into the host modem.
- After that, you need to take an Orbi satellite and plug it into the wall outlet and then press the turn-on button.
- You need to Sync your Orbi router and Orbi satellite. To do this you need to press the Sync button on the Orbi router and then on the Orbi satellite.
- Hold down for some seconds
- Open the updated internet browser on your computer and laptop for the further process.
- Put the default web address of your Orbi router into the address bar.
To your knowledge, the default web address of the Orbi router login page is ‘Orbilogin.net’. You just need to put that address into the address bar instead of the search bar.
- Press the Enter key.
- Now, you will see the Netgear Orbi login page where you need to put the default login credentials into the given field.
- Click on the Log In button.
- Then, the Netgear Orbi setup wizard will appear on your screen, where you need to follow the on-screen instruction to complete the setup of the Orbi router.
However, in case you see this manual method hard to perform then you don’t need to worry because we have another option for you which is the Orbi application. You can also install your Orbi router through the application. To know more about the Orbi app read the next section.
Orbi Router Setup Via Orbi App
You can also use the Netgear Orbi app to perform the Netgear Orbi router setup. To perform the set up you need to download the Orbi app first on your smart phone. You can download the app by scanning the QR code or searching the Orbi app in the application stores of the devices.
Note: if you are an Android user then you need to use the Google play store and if you are an iOS user then you need to launch the apple app store.
- Once you download the application you need to install it successfully for the further process.
- After completing the installation you need to create an account in the application.
- Thereafter, login into your Netgear Orbi router by filling in the default credentials.
- Click the Log In button.
- Then you will see the on-screen prompts which you need to follow carefully.
Hence, these are the steps that you need to perform to set up the Orbi router. Moreover, you can also change the Orbi VPN setting by using the Orbi app on your devices.