Treating loved ones with their favorite food has been practiced in many families. Food is the essential need of human life, and there are numerous variations available in cooking food. In addition to leading course food, desserts remain the favorite for many people.
Dessert is also available in various forms, and baked items are fond of all categories of people. Baked recipes are suitable even for older adults as it contains fewer fatty substances. Backed recipes are available in plenty, and some healthy dishes are here.
Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes
Some of the Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes are here for reference, and one can follow the instruction to bake the recipe.
Healthy Peanut Butter Banana Muffins:
It is a healthy recipe suitable for vegans and remains gluten and sugar-free. The formula is simple to make and serve. The procedure of making the recipe is here.
- Large ripe bananas-3
- Natural peanut butter-1/2 a cup
- Honey-4 tablespoons
- Vanilla extract-2 teaspoons
- Oat flour-11/4 cup
- Baking powder-1 tablespoon
- Dark chocolate chips-1 cup
- Lubricate the muffin cups
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees Fahrenheit
- Add banana, peanut butter, honey, eggs, and vanilla extract in a mixing bowl and mix them well until they combine.
- Then add oat flour, baking powder, and salt to form a smooth paste. Finally, add the chocolate chips and then mix them well.
- Fill the muffins and set them up for the process
- The healthy muffins are ready after 10 minutes.
Carrot Cake Cookies:
- Oats- 1 cup
- Peeled and grated carrot-11/2 cups
- Coconut oil- ½ cup
- All-purpose flour or wheat flour-1 cup
- Salt-1/2 teaspoon
- Ground ginger-1/4 teaspoon
- Baking powder-1 teaspoon
- Cinnamon powder-1 teaspoon
- Dried nuts- 1 cup
- Heat the oven to 375 degrees Fahrenheit
- Mix the oats, flour, baking powder, cinnamon powder, salt, and ginger in a mixing bowl. Blend the ingredients well to get the desired texture. Then add carrots, dried nuts, raisins and stir well to combine.
- Add coconut oil and honey to a separate bowl and blend them well to get the required consistency.
- Combine both the mixtures well and make it as dough
- Drop the dough in the prepared baking sheet and then bake the cookies for 15-17 minutes until the selected temperature
The cookies are ready now and taste good, leaving behind health benefits. Such Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes are easy to make at home.
The nutritional value of baked food remains high compared with the other cooking mode. Deserts fulfill any meal, and when consuming it as a whole meal, the health benefits get doubled.
Moreover, Healthy Dessert Baking Recipes suit health-conscious people as they contain all their nutritional value. In general, dry fruits, eggs, and milk remain the primary ingredient for baking foods, and they have a high amount of protein and carbohydrates, which are essential for every human being.
The recipes given here might be helpful for the learners, and treat your loved ones by offering such recipes and letting them enjoy the taste and health benefits.