Using Quickbooks is something that takes some time until you are well aware of the accounting software’s functionalities and features. Know about Quickbooks Installation Errors– Intuit Inc, the makers of the Quickbooks however ensure that every user gets to make the best out of their software. However, just like any other software Quickbooks is also vulnerable to error. Though, most of the errors are not much of a concern as they can be solved on your own by following simple steps. Among these errors, the Quickbooks Installation Errors are something that prevents the desktop version of the software to be installed on the computer. In this write up we will tell you all about the installation-related errors that you can face on Quickbooks desktop. Also, we will tell you easy ways in which you can get rid of such errors on your own.
What are the Quickbooks Installation Errors?
Those errors occur while a user is trying to install the Quickbooks desktop software on his computer. In simple language, these errors occur before or during the installation process of the Quickbooks desktop.
Some of the most common Quickbooks installation errors are mentioned below:
- Error 1402
- ‘Microsoft .NET Framework’ related error
- Error 1603
- MSXML Damaged
- Error 1722
- C++ related issues
- Error 1903
- Error 1935
The error message is generally ‘Quickbooks has stopped working. If you see any of the above-mentioned error codes or if you see any such an error message then follow the below-mentioned methods to resolve the issue. However, there are a few more error codes that should be taken care of and be resolved through proper research and guidance.
- Error 1334
- Error 1712
- Errors about verifying your subscription
- Error 1904
- ABS PDF driver errors
These are the errors that would need to do in error-specific research and then resolve. You can look for these errors on the official website of Intuit Quickbooks and you will find an effective solution.
Downloading Quickbooks Tools Hub
The QB tool hub is one of the best ways to eliminate installation-related errors from Quickbooks. Here is a step-wise explanation of how to download the Quickbooks tool hub.
*TIP: For the best result, ensure using the QB tool hub on Windows 10, 64-Bit
Steps to follow:
- Close the Quickbooks Desktop
- Navigate to the original website of the Quickbooks tool hub, Here ( quickbookstoolhub.com)
- Now, on this website fetch in the required details and click on the “Locate Account and Download QB Tool Hub”
- We suggest you download the latest version of this troubleshooting to get the best results from it.
- Once you have initiated the download, make sure to provide the details of the folder where you want to download the installation file. Make sure you can easily access it.
Note: In case if you already have the Quickbooks tool hub on your computer, you can check the version installed. For this, go to the File menu and you will be able to see the version on the bottom right. Else, use the about section to check the version of the installed one.
- Locate the Quickbooktoolhub.exe file in the folder you downloaded it. Double click on it to launch the installation of Wizard
- Follow the screen instruction of the installation wizard to proceed through the installation process
- Once the installation process is over, you will see the QB Tool Hub icon on your desktop. Double click on it to launch the tool.
Quickbooks Tool Hub is the best and the easiest way to resolve the common error in your Quickbooks desktop. So, in case you are facing a Quickbooks installation error then this tool can prove to be very useful to you.
*In case you are unable to locate the QB tool hub icon on the desktop, search the start menu to locate it.
Quickbooks Install Diagnostic tool
Now once the download and installation of the QB tool hub are complete, the next step is to use the QB Install Diagnostic tool. With the Quickbooks tool hub, you can access tools like Quickbooks file doctor, Quickbooks connection diagnostic tool. This tool will help you in identifying the errors related to the installation of the Quickbooks desktop.
Steps to follow:
- Double click to open the Quickbooks tool hub
- Once the tool hub opens, navigate to the ‘Installation Issue’ section
- Here, you will see a QuickBooks Install Diagnostic Tool option, click on it
- This will launch the troubleshooting tool. Let it run and analyze the QB desktop for installation-related errors
- The tool can take as much as 20 minutes to complete its processing depending on the various factors related to the computer and the QB software
- Once the tool has finished its process, Close all windows and restart your computer
- Try re-launching the installation wizard and most probably you will not face the installation issue anymore
Windows Update | Know about Quickbooks Installation Errors
At times there is some compatibility issue that leads to the software showing errors. However, there are high chances that you can eliminate any such compatibility issue to a missing file of a software component on the computer by just updating your windows.
So, from what we understand, the Windows update prevents and rectifies the QB install errors.
Steps to follow:
- Open the Start Menu on your Windows 10 OS
- Type Windows Update here
- Open the Windows Update setting option
- In the Window, the opens, locate the Windows Update button, and follow the procedure to update the Windows
- Once the update is finished restart your computer
- Open Quickbooks desktop installer and most probably you will not face any QB install error occurring due to compatibility issues
- If you are still facing some errors, follow the next step.
Manually fixing the Windows components
In case, the windows update was not able to eliminate the QB installation error occurring due to some compatibility issue then, you need to manually check if the required software components are properly installed and meet the software requirement.
*Note: Perform these actions under consultation with an IT professional. These are critical Windows components and any mistake can lead to your system behaving abruptly.
Steps to follow
- Repair the Microsoft .NET Framework from the control panel
- Repair Microsoft MSXML
- Check for C++-related compatibility issues.
- Know about Quickbooks Installation Errors
If you are still facing a problem the best option is to reach out to intuit inc Quickbooks support and let them know about the actual error/issue. They will help you out after verifying the validity of your Quickbooks desktop.
That is all about the Quickbooks installation error and how the Quickbooks tool hub can be the easiest, reliable and best solution for resolving their error without any hassle.
More Like this-