E-juice or vape juice is the fluid mostly used in vaporizers and electronic cigarettes, which creates the actual vapor. It also contains nicotine but can be made without nicotine, too, depending on personal preference. The vaporizer heats the e-juice or vape juice to between 200 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit, mostly, that turns it into a vapor that you inhale.
E-juice is a mixture of water, food-grade flavoring, nicotine levels or 0 nicotine, and propylene glycol (PG) or vegetable glycerin (VG).
The Kind Pen Lobi Vaporizer has a great design that is comfortable to carry. Similar to other wax vaporizers, it has a pen-shaped base that most people will be used to. Kind Pen made sure that the Lobi was made of high-quality materials, and this is very apparent when looking at the glass mouthpiece of the device. Many similar wax vaporizers have cheap, plastic mouthpieces that degrade over time and often burn the mouths of users. With a glass mouthpiece like the one utilized by the Lobi, users won’t run into this problem. This glass mouthpiece is very durable and will keep users burn-free.
Food grade flavoring is almost the same type of flavor that is used in foods. It is safe to consume and often quite delicious too.
Propylene Glycol is a substance used in many flavorings to help distribute the taste and any food grade flavoring evenly throughout the liquid. PG is used in vanilla extracts, food coloring, and various types of medicines.
Vegetable Glycerin is a vegetable-based liquid, and it is thick and sweet.
In e-liquid VG and PG make up about 90% of the contents in with nicotine and food-grade flavoring, making up the remaining 10%.
HOW MUCH IS NICOTINE IN E-JUICE / VAPE JUICE?
E-liquid comes in a variety of different strengths of nicotine. Many users purchase e-liquid with zero nicotine. The standard strengths we use at Veppo are as follows:
- No Nicotine – 0 mg
- Low – 8 mg
- Medium – 11 mg
- High – 16 mg
- Extra-High – 24 mg
KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN REGULAR AND PREMIUM E-JUICE / VAPE JUICE?
All e-liquid produced by Vapor is premium e-liquid. The main ingredients that are proven to be safe for human consumption. When using Vapor e-liquid, you can rest assured that you will only be inhaling VG, PG, food-grade flavoring, and nicotine (if you choose).
Regular e-liquid tends to be cheaper but may contain other chemicals that are harmful for human consumption. While regular e-liquid can be more affordable, it cannot be as safe for use.
Nicotine-free e-juice contains a number of potentially toxic chemicals, such as base liquids and flavoring agents. Studies suggest that nicotine-free vaping can irritate the respiratory system, cause cell death, trigger inflammation, and harm blood vessels.
What is the difference between vaping & smoking a cigarette?
The long-term and significant effects of smoking cigarettes are well-documented and include health risk of stroke, heart disease,& lung cancer.
As per the CDCTrusted Source, cigarette smoking causes nearly 1 out of every five deaths in the U.S
Vaping might appear to be a less risky choice for people who are trying to quit smoking. However, that doesn’t mean Its risks free, even if the vape liquid is nicotine-free.
There is limited evidence to date of the long-term effects of vaping, because we know the lung effects of vaping will take decades to develop. But based on the experience with cigarettes, similar adverse health effects including COPD, heart disease, and cancer can be expected.
Is there a difference between vaping and Juuling?
Juuling refers to vaping with a specific e-cigarette brand. It carries the same health risks as vaping.
A Juul is a thin, rectangular e-cigarette that can be charged in a USB port.
The e-liquid comes in a cartridge called a Juulpod or J-pod, and it usually contains nicotine.
Does it matter if the fluid contains nicotine?
Vaping is not safe, with or without nicotine. But vaping nicotine-containing products further increases the risk of addiction.
Nicotine dependence is one of the significant risks of vaping with nicotine. A 2015 study suggests that people who vape with nicotine are more likely to become dependent on nicotine than people who vape without nicotine.
Vaping with nicotine is especially risky for young people. Young people who vape with nicotine are more likely to start smoking cigarettes in the future.
However, e-cigarettes still pose health risks, even without nicotine.
Nicotine-free e-juice contains several potentially toxic chemicals, such as base liquids and flavoring agents.
Studies suggest that nicotine-free vaping can irritate the respiratory system, cause cell death, inflammation, and harm blood vessels.
More research needs to be done in order to understand the side effects of nicotine-free vaping.