Every year, thousands of Indian Medical students face the prime concern of getting admission in a good medical institution for higher studies. Few students manage to clear the entrance tests for government universities while others keep looking for options in private universities. Most of the students cannot afford the high donation the private universities ask for. In such circumstances come the Philippines medical universities to the salvage of Indian medical students. MBBS in Philippines offering MBBS and other medical programs at an affordable price, which is certainly not the case in Indian universities.
The best medical college in Philippines is The UV Gullas college of medicine located in Cebu city, Philippines.
UV Gullas college of medicine offer high-quality medical education at very affordable prices. The students from various countries including India, China, Nepal and Bangladesh etc are willing to study MBBS in Philippines.UV Gullas college of medicine is approved by the major organizations like WHO and enlisted with MCI.
Nowadays, Indian students not only look for affordable medical education but also the quality of education provided in medical colleges Philippines. The process of admission in MBBS in Philippines is very simple and hassle-free. In such destinations, there is no need to clear any entrance examination like TOEFL and IELTS.
Why UV Gullas college of medicine – University of visayas?
This university is one of the pioneer members of the extensive Cebu education system. It has a couple of campuses in the City of Cebu, plus facilities in other convenient locations in the province.
Its programs are simply amazing including the Community Organizing Participative Action Research for Community Extension Program, extensive scholarships and the Study Now Pay Later Plan.
UV Gullas aims to teach students how to become individuals who are clinically skillful, intellectually competent and humanely caring.
UV Gullas College of Medicine has been ranked at number 3, in the recently published report in Wikipedia. This information is as per the updated results of 2019, Physician Licensure Examination.
The passing percentage of UV Gullas College of Medicine has a passing percentage of 98.54 % in 2018 and 98.65% in 2019. The course follows US-based syllabus, and is more practical oriented.
The students for the college’s come from Thailand, India, South Korea, Taiwan, Iran, Nepal, Japan, Nigeria, and United States. The course is divided into BS also called Bachelor of Science and MD also called Doctor of Medicine.
The clinical exposure, the cadaver training, the surprise tests, and the research papers ensure that our students stand top in subject knowledge.
UV Gullas college of medicine syllabus is based on US pattern, classes will based on 80% practicals so that the students will get extreme level of knowledge.
UV Gullas college of medicine faculties are well trained Doctors.They give excellent training for the future doctors.
ADVANTAGES OF STUDYING MBBS AT UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE
• MBBS at an affordable cost- Students who want to study MBBS in Philippines can get the best quality education at an affordable fee of 15-25 Lakhs INR.
• No Donation or Capitation Fee is required- To seek admission in any Indian Medical University parents have to pay a huge amount of donation or capitation fee excluding the yearly tuition fee. This is not the case in UV Gullas college of medicine don’t accept any capitation fee or donation fee.
• No entrance test is required to seek Admission- For UV Gullas college of medicine admission students need to secure a minimum of 50% in their 12th with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology. They don’t even need to clear an entrance examination such as IELTS and TOEFL.
• Extremely low cost of living- This factor is highly dependent on the lifestyle of the student. In Philippines the cost of living is extremely low.
• Best World Class Infrastructure- Medical universities of Philippines offer world class Infrastructure with all the latest equipment.
• Opportunity to get great International Exposure- Students will get the chance to meet the students coming from different countries, ethnicity, and background in the Top Medical Universities Philippines. This exposure will be of great help for all the students trying to settle in a new country.
• English Taught Programs- Medical universities of Philippines use the English language as the medium of education. It’s not mandatory for students to learn the local language of the country to study MBBS in that country. However, it is beneficial for the students and assists them in their holistic development.
• Availability of Hostel- UV Gullas college of medicine provides comfortable and cosy hostel accommodation to all its international students. Indian students will be happy as UV Gullas offer Indian food too.
MBBS in Philippines is one of the great options Indian medical aspirants can opt to see the transformation of their dreams into a reality.
UV Gullas college of medicine Eligibility criteria
Admission criteria reserved for Indian students to seek admission in MBBS in UV Gullas college of medicine are mentioned below:
• Indian Medical aspirant must have secured a minimum of 50% in their 12th from Physics, Chemistry and Biology according to the guidelines of MCI (Medical Council of India).
• Medical aspirants have to be NEET (National Eligibility – Entrance Test), as it is mandatory from 2019 onwards.
UV GULLAS COLLEGE OF MEDICINE ADMISSION OFFICE
Indian students who are looking to get admission in UV Gullas College of Medicine can apply through online also visit Authorized Admission office at Chennai Vadapalani.
Dr. Suba Ramesh Director of Admissions of UV Gullas College of Medicine, explains how International Students from 16 nations chose UV Gullas. Says, its proof of choice as UV Gullas has been chosen as THE destination to do Medicine.
They will give sufficient counseling for studying medicine.
They will support students in all ways like admission , enrollment, visa interview, travelling to till the completion of the entire course.
International Students Admission office
Shree Towers, 100 Feet road,
Near ADORE, Vadapalani,
Chennai, Tamil Nadu 600026.
CT: 9444777890 , 9445553877
Mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
For more visit https://www.uvgullascollegeofmedicine.com